[Runequest] RQ 3: Free Cats!

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Tue Oct 10 23:23:26 AEDT 2017

On Tue, October 10, 2017 1:56 am, Stephen Posey wrote:

> It occurs to me that Mongoose's Runequest II-Empires had some rules for
> quantifying cultures/civilizations and their interactions, including
> economics and trade; sort of like the Traveller systems you describe.
>

> Never played them, nor really even read them. Maybe somebody else can
> chime in with a review?

Different scale; Empires deals with the wealth and commerce for a
political state with some pretty reasonable abstract rules and concrete
randomness thrown in. It's not a bad product, but vastly different to the
"character and location" scale that I'm looking at.

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)