[Runequest] RQ 3: Free Cats!

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Tue Oct 10 23:03:26 AEDT 2017

On Tue, October 10, 2017 1:03 am, Stephen Posey wrote:

> As to your question though. I've always wanted some kind of system for
> handling this sort of mercantile interaction ever since reading the The
> Travels of Biturian Varosh in the old Cults of Prax.

Great example Steve.

When I ran my three-year RuneQuest Prax campaign, early in the story the
PCs wanted to establish the Zola Fel trading company. There wasn't much in
the way of rules to work with, so I allowed it and just kept the details
pretty minimal - mostly hand-waving it allow for a upper-middle merchant
levels in income.

Still, this discussion has encouraged me to further develop these ideas
both for RuneQuest in general and Glorantha in particular.

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)