[Runequest] RQ 3: Free Cats!

Stephen Posey stephenlposey at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 01:03:14 AEDT 2017

If I were your GM and you presented me with a scheme like that, I'd say something like: "Sure they're FREE, as long as you're the one who goes out and catches them."

Once you turn a resource like that into a commodity, and it requires additional labor and infrastructure; it's no longer free.

As to your question though. I've always wanted some kind of system for handling this sort of mercantile interaction ever since reading the The Travels of Biturian Varosh in the old Cults of Prax.

Stephen Posey
stephenlposey at earthlink.net