[Runequest] Family Backgrounds in RuneQuest 7

Karl David Brown karl at rpgreview.net
Wed Jun 15 19:40:50 EST 2016

I take a staggered approach to this issue in some campaigns (regardless of system) getting players to create a little more detail every few sessions. I wonder if the tables could be used after initial generation or if they are too integrated for that.

Karl D. Brown BSc (Hon) MPhil
PhD Candidate & Senior Research Assistant
Surgical Research Unit
Centre for Eye Research Australia