[Runequest] Any philosophers in the room?

Stephen Posey stephenlposey at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 07:02:41 AEDT 2016

I disagree, I think there's rather more that can be taken away from it than that.

Cases in point:

Pure subjectivism wouldn't allow for something like predictable (not to say reproducible) effects from engaging in hero quests.

And it would pretty much invalidate the whole God Learner project.

I'd say one of the first takeaway principles from studying Glorantha would be something like: "There are rules and they are discoverable." Pretty much the antithesis of pure subjectivity.

Stephen Posey
stephenlposey at earthlink.net