[Runequest] Any philosophers in the room?

Stephen Posey stephenlposey at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 01:56:33 AEDT 2016

Hmmm, I've a BS in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy, focus on Myth and Comparative Religion (is that close enough?).

Knowing a bit about Greg's background and Glorantha's history and evolution; I can see there's quite a bit that could be said about it from any number of "philosophical" angles.

Do you have something specific in mind? Have you actually read either/both of the books in question (I haven't, I think I'll try to track them down now though).

Stephen Posey
stephenlposey at earthlink.net