[Runequest] Any philosophers in the room?

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Tue Dec 13 09:51:30 AEDT 2016

Is anyone here a graduate in philosophy?

This may seem a strange question, so let me elaborate.

There are now *two* books that have been published with the title
'Dungeons & Dragons and Philosophy'

Dungeons and Dragons and Philosophy: Raiding the Temple of Wisdom
by Jon Cogburn and Mark Silcox (eds)
(Open Court Publishing Company, 2012)

Dungeons and Dragons and Philosophy: Read and Gain Advantage on All Wisdom
Checks
by Christopher Robichaud and William Irwin (eds)
Paperback – September 15, 2014
Wiley-Blackwell, 2014

I think it's time to work on "RuneQuest, Glorantha, and Philosophy".
Surely there at least as much scope - if not more so - to explore
philosophical questions from RuneQuest and Glorantha.

Who is interested?

All the best,

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)