[Runequest] RQ3 First aid clarifications

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Tue Aug 23 23:29:56 AEST 2016

On Fri, August 19, 2016 6:10 pm, takenegi at libero.it wrote:
> I can understand how First Aid should not work on a big injury
> that put the location out of order, but a location could be negative also
> if it received many 1 HP wounds which should be treatable with First Aid.
>  (Yeah I know, I am asking you to dig out the RQ3 books... Sorry! ;) )

Negative hit points refers to total hit points, as it specifically says
"the character" not "the location".

First aid can be used to stop bleeding but cannot "replace a severed or
maimed limb".

Or at least that's my reading.

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)