[Runequest] Administrivia

Karl David Brown karl at rpgreview.net
Wed Apr 13 15:37:01 EST 2016

I'm pretty sure Lev has simply transformed from 'dictator' to steward. His duties and stewardship will likely continue as before (continued thanks) but the monetary costs will be met from membership fees from the co-operative (hint).

Karl D. Brown BSc (Hon) MPhil
PhD Candidate & Senior Research Assistant
Surgical Research Unit
Centre for Eye Research Australia