[Runequest] RQ 6 Failed Athletics

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Wed Sep 10 13:53:54 EST 2014

On Tue, September 9, 2014 5:18 pm, Stephen McGinness wrote:
> Is there a role here for skill level?  A master jumper, if he fails
> should be less likely to fail catastrophically. No?

In general in RQ6 the degree of success is based on characteristics and
the chance of success based on skill. I quite like this. A master jumper
is someone who is more likely to achieve to the best of their
characteristic.

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)