[Runequest] Pavise shields in RQ

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Wed Mar 5 14:38:05 EST 2014

On Wed, March 5, 2014 11:08 am, Marko Perälä wrote:
> So, this is my take on the pavise. Does it work? Am I missing something?
> What do you think?

I think you have it about right. Teucer would be proud.

Something to elaborate on would be rules for shield grooms, who sometimes
did the moving and protecting of such shields instead of the archer or
crossbowman, and the protective values of other forms of mantlet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantlet

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)