[Runequest] Hit locations

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:05:24 EST 2014

Looks fascinating,I look forward to giving it some focused attention.
Of course some selection bias applies; obviously analysing wounds of bodies
buried after a battle suggests that these wounds were mortal individually
or in sum.
Likewise the historical commentaries suggest to me that the bulk of
injuries and deaths occur really after the battle has been "won" as the
victors are mopping up those that haven't fled.

Anyway, looks cool, thanks!

-Styopa