[Runequest] Unarmoured Combatants

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 09:39:08 EST 2014

Seems reasonable as long as the reverse is true. A critical Dodge
negates any attack, a Special Dodge reduces a Critical attack to a
Normal attack and negates any other attack, a regular dodge has the
results below.

Steve P

Or, of course, you could use my method in SPQR and match number of
successes with Attack vs number of successes with Dodge.