[Runequest] The RQIII Dodge fix

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:58:28 EST 2013

Of course, one could have been using the 'Conan in a loin cloth' phrase as
a widely-recognized archetype (as which, I expect, it worked), not really
to begin an exegetical analysis of a particular literary character's armor
choices....which themselves *reinforce* the main point, as much as an
entirely-fictional individual can...