[Runequest] The RQIII Dodge fix

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:52:54 EST 2013

Thank you, Lev, for the perhaps inadvertent plug for my SPQR rules.

As for "Conan-in-a-loin-cloth," I would like to point out that Conan
always wore as much armor as he could afford and use effectively in the
situation. When the scouts going over the river were wearing leather,
Conan was wearing chain because he could be just as quiet in the chain
as they could in the leather. When it came time to lead the legions of
Valusia (or am I getting his kingdom mixed up with Kull's?) he was in
full plate.

"Scalds with safety," was Shakespeare's phrase, and he had it right.

Steve Perrin