[Runequest] Armor

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Tue Oct 8 09:12:28 EST 2013

On Mon, October 7, 2013 11:11 pm, Glenn Newman wrote:
> I assume my players are always repairing or adjusting armor after combat.
> I also assume a master swordsman can clean and sharpen his/her sword.  In
> the middle ages a knight or his/her squire were required to keep their
> equipment in good shape.  I assume minor repairs are just that. Anything
> major would require an armorer and that would cost big

It's a fair assumption that a person would repair the equipment that they
have during downtime, but a lot would depend on the standard of living
that they have. Poor characters simply wouldn't be able to afford the
upkeep for a suit of plate, a horse, and a t-h sword. Those things are
expensive!

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GCertPM, MBA
mobile:  0432 255 208