[Runequest] Armor does break...with abandon!

Ravi Desai rdesai at chartermi.net
Mon Oct 7 13:42:35 EST 2013

Right.  Totally agree.  I was simply pointing out that there are other possible effects (beyond the cost of repair) that might be interesting to consider if your armor fell into disrepair.

It was clear from your response that you have experienced what happens in the real world.  I was sincerely impressed with the thoroughness of your response.  Sorry if you took my statement some other way.  I meant no sarcasm in it.

Ravi

Sent from my iPad