[Runequest] Armour getting broken

Clive Wickens clive.wickens at btopenworld.com
Sat Oct 5 20:20:29 EST 2013

Someone asked how does armour get broken ? I suppose it depends on the
armour. Leather I would imagine could be pierced or torn by stabbing or
hacking weapons. Plate could be dented and distorted by concussion weapons.
I'd think that Chain and scale mail would subject to damage in similar ways.

As an aside has anybody been reading The Long War series by Christian
Cameron ? I don't know how accurate it is historically but the sections
about armour making really added to the feel of the books in my opinion.

Cheers,

Clive