[Runequest] A list of every D100 game?

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 01:03:38 EST 2013

Some great summaries and discoveries.  I forgot about my author-signed "Element Masters"

Interesting concept, not sure if it found a place.  Essentially, a RQ1 or 2 copy; each PC is aligned with a specific Element (sorta like the Last Airbender world); world being overrun by evil orc-like things (LOTR); and lead by a powerful "Darth Vader" like character.

I might be the only one on this forum who has it or remembers it.

My best,
Mark