[Runequest] A list of every D100 game?

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:25:50 EST 2013

This doesn't really relate, perhaps, because it was never published. But I
was just down in my basement going through a box of old material, and I
found an adaptation that one of my roommates wrote in college...it must
have been about 28 or 29 years ago. It was a science fiction version of
RuneQuest III. Initially he called it StarQuest, I think, but that name was
taken so he changed it to Nova Fire. I think he sent a query to Chaosium
about it, but obviously nothing ever came of it.

My copy may well be the only one left in existence. It's actually a pretty
good-sized book. I think I'll bring it upstairs and save it from
disintegrating down there.

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com