[Runequest] A list of every D100 game?

Tomas Björklund tomas.g.bjorklund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:50:06 EST 2013

I was the one adapting Magic World and created Drakar & Demoner from it,
and as far as I remember it's correct what you say. I remember my friends
coming back from a visit in the states with a bunch of papers, told me this
would be the next big thing from Chaosium, and asked me if I could make
a Swedish role playing game out of it. Which I did.

The current version has nothing but the name in common with the original.