[Runequest] A list of every D100 game?

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 16:59:58 EST 2013

Drakar och Demoner from Sweden is indeed derived entirely from Magic
World (not Fantasy World). I am told by a couple of Swedish
correspondents that the current edition does not bear much resemblance
to the original. Among other things, they went to a D20 instead of D100,
which kind of removes it from the OP's potential list.

Is Chasoium really still publishing Superworld as a PDF? The same as it
came out of the box? Gee, maybe I should start a campaign after all... I
still have the manuscript for a large Superworld scenario called Fire
Down Below that got axed when I left Chaosium. I wonder...