[Runequest] A list of every D100 game?

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:55:39 EST 2013

Elric is out of print, right? I thought Chaosium lost all the Eternal
Champion rights?

As I recall, there were at least a couple of supplements released for the
SuperWorld section of Worlds of Wonder. Was SuperWorld itself ever released
separately? And were  Future*World or MagicWorld ever released as
stand-alones? I really should remember, but I don't.

I also seem to remember hearing about another BRP-derived system with a
name something like "Krystal" something, but it's not coming back to me.

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com