[Runequest] Quick-and-dirty skill pyramid

Eric Leventhal Arthen ericla413 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:21:19 EST 2013

I mostly just set a percentage right vs left, esp. because it varies
among the races in my world.
Generally use 70% right handed for humans.

That did become important in a recent gaming session when two
characters took significant damage to an arm, in one case to their
'off' arm but in the other it was their primary one.

Eric