[Runequest] Quick-and-dirty skill pyramid

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 07:05:22 EST 2013

Doesn't RQ use the usual method of resolving handedness? That is, rolling a
D6 and a D12? If the roll on the D6 exceeds that on the D12, the character
is left-handed. If the result is equal, the character is ambidextrous.
Otherwise, the character is right-handed. I've been doing it that way for
so long that I just assumed it was in the system, but now I'm wondering if
that was actually taken from some other system!

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com