[Runequest] Quick-and-dirty skill pyramid

karl at rpgreview.net karl at rpgreview.net
Tue Nov 19 18:56:15 EST 2013

Hmmm. THere's a challenge, as an ambidexterous I've always hated how
in games ambidexterity equates to excellent agility or 'dexterity'.
Take it from me it aint nessisarily so. In my case I have excellent
micro-manipulation skills under the microscope but on the playing
field I've always been picked last with good reason.