[Runequest] Quick-and-dirty skill pyramid

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:20:09 EST 2013

Interesting points, Styopa - thanks! How about having two lists, then? One
of advantages, and one of disadvantages. PCs could roll once or more on
each one, Or instead might be allowed to pick one or more from each one,
said choices being subject to the GM's approval of course.

My concern is that some advantages might be so overwhelmingly positive that
everyone would want them, such as eidetic memory. So what the hell: I HAVE
added a new section to the Chaos Project. And I've put in my own entry for
Eidetic Memory, just to make sure that it's not ridiculously unbalanced.

Anyone can make entries in the form, so here's an invitation: if you have
an idea for some interesting personal quality that could be expressed in a
D100 system in a meaningful way, please feel free! It's the last form in
the Chaos Project, at the bottom of the page. I've tested it, and it worked
on my desktop and mobile device. It's based on Google Forms, so it's nice
and solid so far.

...oh yeah. Almost forgot the URL: http://www.runequest.org/chaosproj.htm

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com