[Runequest] Pete's RQ updates & D&D conversion notes

Leon Kirshtein leonbk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 02:05:02 EST 2013

I would suggest you use Pathfinder rules and the following classes:

Fighter
Ranger
Barbarian
Rogue
Bard (use the divine version)
Wizard
Sorcerer (as Shamans)

Paladin as a prestige class
Druid as prestige class

Depending on your game, you may want to limit the upper level of advancement to 6th. There is a set of rules to handle it called e6. Google for it.  There are also Optional rules for Armor reducing damage instead of just deflecting. You may want to check them out.

LEon