[Runequest] Chaos Project reopened

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:17:09 EST 2013

After lacking that function for about ten years, I've found a way to
re-open the Chaos Project on Pete's RQ & Roleplaying to new entries from
visitors. Entries can be made at www.runequest.org/chaosproj.htm

As before, there are three separate lists: one for found items, one for
chaotic features, and one for magic items. I've also updated the HTML
archives; there are 733 found items, 614 chaotic features, and 122 magic
items. That's not counting the entries which have been made recently, of
course.

The new entry capability is based on Google Forms, and feed into Google
Docs spreadsheets. I was able to use the same approach to add a guestbook
back to the site, as well. That's at http://www.runequest.org/rqguest.htm

It's nice to be able to allow entries again! If anyone has any suggestions
for tweaks or improvements to the forms, please let me know.

...oh, I don't know if I ever mentioned it here before (probably not), but
I've also added a bunch of campaign writeups, as well as some new articles.

->Peter
Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com
My G+: http://google.com/+PeterMaranci <http://bobquasit.livejournal.com/>