[Runequest] Pete's RQ updates & D&D conversion notes

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 04:33:07 EST 2013

I've posted a lot of updates to the site over the past few months,
including new up-to-date HTML versions of the Found Items, Magic Items, and
Chaotic Features sections - 1,469 entries in all.

http://runequest.org/chaosproj.htm

I'm considering posting epub versions as well, for mobile devices and
offline use.

Although most of the entries are pretty generic, I wrote up a quick RQ to
D&D guide - not to convert campaigns, just to help D&D GMs make easier use
of the more RuneQuest-specific items. I haven't played D&D in a very long
time, though, so if anyone happens to notice anything that's wrong or could
use clarification, please let me know.

http://runequest.org/rqtodd.htm

->Peter