[Runequest] Stupid monsters...

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Sat May 18 04:28:42 EST 2013

I think you missed nasobeme, which might be the most ridiculous Gloranthan creature of all. Though I don't recall anyone, ever, writing anything about/using them since their publication (I think in Elder Secrets?)

The Grotarons worship a mammoth spirit that no one else has ever seen. I've always maintained that this is clearly Mr Snuffleupagus.

Cheers
	David