[Runequest] Stupid monsters...

Phil Hibbs snarks at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:12:28 EST 2013

If you lookat the stuff that was in mediaeval and roman bestiaries, things
that people believed actually existed (e.g. Ant-Lion, the result of the
mating of an ant and a lion), then nothing in Glorantha is out of the
ordinary. We in the modern world have a highly developed sense of what is
rational and possible and what is not, so we just laught at some of the
ideas that ancient peoples would have taken very seriously.

Phil.
--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?