[Runequest] Flaming attacks

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Thu May 16 19:22:01 EST 2013

Ben Turner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running a "bog standard, medieval style fantasy setting" for the
> latest
> Runequest version, and my players have come across a tower with stone
> walls, two floors (the dividing floor being made of thick, hard wood), and
> a thatched roofing.
<Snip>
I would rule lamp oil does not burn the same. My reasoning is if it did
why did people bother with pitch and naptha and greek fire etc. (Other
than pitch would stick).

That said if you use lamp oil you can use that excellent dropped oil lamp
table which one would hope due to its critical nature has prmolgated from
RQ3 through newer versions:)