[Runequest] RQ6 Combat Styles

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Tue May 14 07:02:52 EST 2013

One of the odder consequences of RQ6 combat styles rules is that 'soldiers' tend to end up with weaker special attacks, at least if you go by historical models for styles, because soldiers end up with special attacks usable in groups, which almost never see use in most games.

I'm contemplating rules for buying extra special properties for combat styles. I think this might be a void way to model martial arts arts, which often seem like they should offer more than one.

Sent from my iPad