Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Thu May 2 18:38:41 EST 2013

Thanks Rick.

Actually it brings up a "worry" that has been in the back of my mind. I
would have to credit people for their help but also when you start listing
nanames you are opening a can of worms of missing people or using name
without permission or name dropping etc. Was thinking maybe just saying
something like: "with thanks to the people of the RuneQuest Rules List
without whose input this article would not have been possible"