[Runequest] Fact check

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:14:12 EST 2013

So is there anyone who thinks that the troll would NOT end up as a thin red
film on the scrith?

Also, can anyone who has had experience with parachutes confirm that you
can't just wear nine parachutes? I assume that they would need to be
arranged so as not to interfere with each other, nor "stack up". Lacking
any experience or even *familiarity* with the concept, I imagine the odds
of successfully setting up a bunch of parachutes to for a heavy payload
would be astronomically small - less than 1 in 100. Sound reasonable?

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com