[Runequest] Magical Home Court Advantage?

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:01:49 EST 2013

Haven't read the Percy Jackson series, but I know that many Olympian
gods were especially followed in certain areas and neglected in others.
Athena in Athens is a standout example, but there were many others. The
Olympian pantheon was really just a mishmash of the all the local cults
after the various cultures climbed out of their particular valleys and
went trading.

Steve Perrin