[Runequest] Not really rules related....

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 15 22:28:35 EST 2013

Sounds like a great set-up for adventure, actually, Tony. I love the idea of beer-thirsty trolls and orcs rather than blood-thirsty trolls and orcs. It seems very Runequesty to me.Sorry for the bad links. Hopefully this one is better: http://wcsb4.com/beer/234.sI suppose that's a South African Broo on the bottle?