[Runequest] Not really rules related....

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Sat Jun 15 19:20:52 EST 2013

Flickr says image not available. Pity sounds cool. On same topic depending
on the players I suspect, broo (in current context) can be a powerful
motivator. I had a whole adventure - may write it up and put on my site
one day - that was based on the party being hired to escourt an orcs beer
wagon to a local human spring beer fest. Of course there were many a
thirsty orc, and even a thirsty troll, on the way. Called for some
inventive playing, risking a shortcut through a haunted wood etc. Good
fun, and all in the name of broo:)