[Runequest] Mongoose monsters II (David Cake)

Iain Murray ismurray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:44:57 EST 2013

I managed to track down a copy on eBay and generally recommend it under certain circumstances. There are a few weird MRQ1 Second Age clockwork monsters in there, but it's generally better for those running Legend/RQ6 Glorantha than the old Bestiary IMO, given the differences in the rule sets.

There are 200 creatures detailed, including Hoolars and Luathans. Only a few, like the awful Runehunter, are not Gloranthan.

It'll do until RQ6:AIG comes along, but I'm sure Loz and Pete will render any need for it unnecessary.

Iain Murray
Sent from my iPad