[Runequest] [RQIII]Gorgon

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 01:02:36 EST 2013

I remember that too! But I think it had to be from some other system. Spell
Law, maybe? It sounds too flexible for D&D.

That said, it would be easy to create such a spell. Actually, that's
something that RuneQuest could really use: a good spell-design system. Or
rather, many of them, for different magic systems. But that would take some
time and effort for most of us to accomplish. Although I assume Steve could
make a great one in an hour or two! :D

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com