[Runequest] [RQIII]Gorgon

Stephen Posey stephenlposey at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 4 23:31:26 EST 2013

I had the recollection that there was some sort of "Transmute <substance> to <substance>" Sorcery spell out there that could account for the Gorgon's power (i.e. "Transmute Flesh to Stone"), and hence a possible reversal; but I can't seem to find it the RQ3 books nor RQ-AIG.

Is my memory just faulty?

Stephen Posey
stephenlposey at earthlink.net