[Runequest] [RQIII]Gorgon

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Tue Jun 4 15:20:02 EST 2013

Styopa wrote:
> Personally, I'd rule no, dismiss magic doesn't work as the magic is
> "over"...the transformation has taken place, and the character's not in
> suspended animation or anything, they ARE a statue.
>
> Sometimes characters just die.

Yes, well it worked out that way anyway. But for sure that was my
understanding, but thought what the hey I would give the lad an outside
chance. Had it been me playing I would have done what my characters always
do is such a situation, become suddenly very religious and call on divine
intervention:)