[Runequest] [RQIII]Gorgon

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:19:15 EST 2013

I agree, the change is permanent and would not be reversed via any of the
spells which counteract temporary effects - any more than the effects of a
Heal spell can be reversed!

It would be interesting to have an Animate Stone spell cast on the victim,
but as GM I'd be inclined to rule that the animated statue would still be
just that, a statue. The victim's consciousness would not control their
stone body in any way.

Transmuting stone to flesh might work, but I don't recall any permutation
of RQ that has that particular spell or effect.

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com