[Runequest] Report on RQ6 adventures.

Stephen Posey stephenlposey at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 23 01:32:41 EST 2013

I found it (I think) on Amazon for cheap, here's the link if anyone wants a closer look:

Versus: Warriors

http://www.amazon.com/Versus-Warriors-Steve-Stone/dp/B005K6BFH6/ref=pd_sim_b_1

There's also the related title:

Versus: Pirates

http://www.amazon.com/Versus-Pirates-Richard-Platt/dp/0753464314/ref=pd_sim_b_1

Which evidently takes a rather broad definition of "pirate" and includes Vikings, Cilicians, and the ancient "Sea Peoples" (a pet topic of mine).

Both very cool! Thanks for the heads up.

Stephen Posey
stephenlposey at earthlink.net