[Runequest] Report on RQ6 adventures.

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Mon Jul 22 16:25:12 EST 2013

On Mon, July 22, 2013 4:01 pm, Asher Royce Yaffee wrote:
> Hi, All,
>    Feel free to skip past this entry, as it is a bit inconsequential and
> sentimental.  :-)

(snip)

Great summary Asher. Really well told and gives excellent descriptions of
the real strengths of RQ6.

>    One final note about combat styles.  As I may have mentioned before,
> I'd
> picked up a silly book called "Warriors Vs Warriors" at the grocery store
> bargain bin.  And what a bargain it's been!  This goofy book, posing ninja
> against gladiatrix and the like, is the clearest explanation of combat
> styles (and maybe combat style traits) I could ever ask for.  I highly
> recommend leaving it lying around for players to thumb through.

Sounds beautifully appropriate and goofy at the same time. Also, I believe
there's some relevant Youtube videos on this sort of thing as well...

e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0CSrUrfA98

(I've actually done this one myself..)

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GCertPM, MBA