[Runequest] RQ III to MRQ1 to RQVI conversions

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Mon Jul 15 02:01:23 EST 2013

Bruce Mason wrote:

Legend is RQII with the numbers filed off. I really wouldn't bother
updating to MRQ1. Legend is also very close to RQ6 and a subsequent upgrade
to that will be mostly painless.
<snip>

Yes i am aware of that. The key here is i am a bit of a collector and
ended up getting most of the MRQ1 books. Also my local currency is so weak
at present that biuyon MRQII/Legend or RQVI is out of the question.

But thanks, knowing my campaign is low magic and we are looking at some
specific house rules for mahic anyways makes it much easier:)
Tony