[Runequest] RQ III to MRQ1 to RQVI conversions

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:53:33 EST 2013

RQ6 is nicely presented and has some terrific ideas (combat special effects
& the whole animism chapter for example) but we tried it for 4 gaming
sessions and just found too much that we personally found broken.  So
despite a hard push for moving to a different system, we've relapsed back
to a RQ3.5 that suits what we want in a game.  I'll look forward to seeing
their adventures/campaign system, and will probably use some of that too.