[Runequest] RQ III to MRQ1 to RQVI conversions

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Sun Jul 14 21:04:53 EST 2013

Those books are interesting. They don't really disagree with or get superceded by anything written later, and they add a whole new dimension to play. I've not used either, but I plan to quite soon (I'm running through Dara Happa Stirs, will be an interesting way to give the players a feel for the broader scale politics they are becoming a part of).

Legendary Abilities certainly would make quite reasonable heroquest abilities.

Cheers

	David