[Runequest] RQ III to MRQ1 to RQVI conversions

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Sun Jul 14 20:44:58 EST 2013

A difficult question. If it was me, I'd break open the piggy bank and grab the RQ6/MRQ2 material and not bother with MRQ1 material at all.

The most important conversion issue if you are planning to use MRQ1 material but later convert to MRQ2 is ignore the entire 'Runes' concept. Oh, and Legendary Abilities, which I actually think are a pretty cool concept, but didn't make the transition to RQ6.
Also, just be aware that while most of the rest of the main rulesbook is convertible with minimum changes, a lot of the supplementary books are not. Particularly things like the very high powered spells in the RQ spellbook.

Cheers

	David